Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day Chick-Fil-A

Yesterday was our third year to participate in Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A.  A free meal if you  dress head to toe like the Chick-Fil-A cows.  The Chick-Fil-A website even offers a "costume" to print and wear!!  This year I was in black pants, white shirt with black paper spots.  I wore an "Eat More Chicken" sign, taped on a tail and put paper ears on my sunglasses.  This year I put a little black spot on my nose.  The girls do some variation of that.  One year the girls were "rapper" cows.  Very cute.  Thomas chooses not to participate.  (The picture above is from 2009.)

Thank you Chick-Fil-A for the free, yummy food.

I do believe the second Friday in July is the usual Cow Appreciation day.  So I'm already looking forward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment