Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Many Names

This week I've been thinking about the many names I have.

(No particular order)
Marcy
Wife
Mom (Mamma Taco- new name by child #3)
Sister
Daughter
Housekeeper
Chauffeur (glad for spell check here)
Friend
Cook
Schedule keeper
Christian
Confidant
Trainer
Blogger (kinda sorta)
Aunt
Budgeter
Couponer
Manager
Punkin
Ma-dray (derivative of Mom by child #1)
Teacher
Schedule Keeper
Shopper
Guide



My favorite title is "mom."  It's funny that soooo many people have this very same title.  When I play games with the kids, and we're keeping score, my name is always "mom."  But when I play a game with my own mother, she's "mom" and I'm "Marcy."  It's not "mom" and "mom."

I look at theses names and think that I could do a better job at most of them.  One day at a time...





No comments:

Post a Comment