Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Being a BzzAgent

What is BzzAgent Anyway?

Started in 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. Viral marketing, buzz marketing, social media marketing ... whatever you call it, we help people find, try and share cool products, brands and websites. It’s really as simple as that!

I became a BzzAgent (go to www.bzzagent.com) a couple of months ago.  I filled out a few surveys and now I'm working on some campaigns. 

Currently, I'm trying out some...COVERGIRL NatureLuxe.
(Luxury make-up made with carefully-chosen natural ingredients for flawless coverage and light-as-air-feel — now that's luxury touched by nature!)  The BzzAgent folks sent me a regular size thing of foundation and lipstick to try out.  I've really liked both so far.  They have sunscreen!  They match my skin tone (I picked the color from on-line swatches....) Longlasting...

Well now, I'm waiting for TRESemmé® Color Revitalize.
(Shampoo and Conditioner that Protects vivid, salon-fresh color for up to 40 washes*)
I'll let you know all about it soon.

Anyone can sign up to be a BzzAgent.  Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment