Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Never Pay Too Much

So on Saturday, my 12 year old and I went to Target to exchange a cute shirt that GranMary had given her. I just love Target! Well, of course we started in the shoe department and found some CUTE sandals. ME bought a pair and so did I...really great prices at $15 and $14.99. Well, in the Sunday paper, in the new Target circular were the sandals and, lo and behold, they were on sale...$12 and $14.

Of course, every penny counts for me, so I went online and found this about Target--

Target Stores Price Adjustment Policy

• If Target advertises a lower price either the same week or the week following your purchase, bring in your original sales receipt to Guest Services for an adjustment.

• Exclusions: Price adjustments are not made for clearance prices or Target.com prices.


So on Monday, I scooted into Target, receipt and add in hand, and got $4.27 back!! Thank you, Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment