Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coupons!!

Yes, I'm a Couponer.  I'm always looking for and using coupons for just about anything I can.  www.TheKrazyCouponLady.com helped me to organize my coupon binder and www.iheartpublix.com and www.southernsavers.com help me match up coupons.

Where do I get my coupons?  Sunday paper, my sister, my boss, my neighbors.  I ask and I receive.  Thanks, friends.  Also, from the websites mentioned above, they have links to coupons you can print from your computer.  (Note: you can usually print 2 coupons from a particular link from one computer; if you have another computer in the house, you can print two more from there etc.)

Just this week at Publix, I was able to buy awesome Bic disposable razors that are usually $5.49 for a profit of 24 cents.  Yes, I was paid to buy razors.  I had five coupons.  I bought 2, gave 2 coupons to the guy who walked me to my car, and have 1 more left I'll use when I go to Publix again this week.  Every week there are items I get for absolutely free or get paid to take out of the store.   Check out those websites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment