Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there have a great mother's day.  Over a week ago I started reminding my clan that Mother's Day was coming up.  I even offered suggestions about what I might like to receive...(pizza cutter, grocery store flowers)

This morning I came down to the kitchen and on the breakfast room table was a lovely bouquet of flowers in a cute pitcher, breakfast (made by ME) of oatmeal, sliced bananas, tea, and a wrapped gift (pizza cutter!) and homemade cards.  Wonderful!

The card from ME was soooo sweet:

Hello there, sleepy eyes,
I have a surprise.
No, it's not money,
but its almost as sweet as honey.
It's not clothes,
or shoes to cover your toes
Its not a book
or a personal cook.
Or a bridge made out of planks.
It is a Thanks.
Thanks for....
  • Being an awsome mom
  • Being a personal chef
  • Being a chaffeur
  • Being a maid
  • Being a game board player
I could list a thousand more.



CG also made me an awesome card.....

To: THE BEST MOM EVER!

Best mom ever
I'd never change her
I cuddle with her like she's fur
Always there never far


What awesome kids.

(T wished me a happy mother's day after he returned from his school over night trip.  I've got to work on that boy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment