Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Yellow Gloves

Honestly, I can do just about any household chore if I have my yellow gloves on (sometimes the gloves are blue or purple, but most of the time yellow...).  Not only do the yellow gloves make gross jobs a little less gross, they keep my hands from getting chaffed and dry.  Sometimes I even glob my hands with lotion before donning my gloves for a little extra moisturizing.  Ever since being on my own after college, I've worn yellow gloves for doing the dishes (at least).  When in college and manager of a Bruegger's Bagels there, there was a girl who was a "hand model" who worked at the store, and she always had her yellow gloves with her at all times to protect her hands!  I'm not a "hand model," but I must have my yellow gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment