Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Clothes Pins

I love clothes pins.  They really can come in handy.  I have a basket full of them in my kitchen drawer. 

  • I use them mainly as a bag clip: chips, cereal, anything that isn't already resealable.  
  • I also use them to hang up skirts and pants in my closet.  No need for fancy hangers.  Two per hanger.
  • At Christmas  time, I run some jute along my windows like a clothes line and hang Christmas greeting cards from it.  Very fun.  
  • Sometimes I'll even use them in the place of a  paper clip.
  • For Girl Scouts I used them for job charts, when the girls had different duties, I could just move the pin to the new job. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey--Can you add my email to your blog so I get emailed the updates :-) Otherwise I forget to check!

    ReplyDelete