Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Notebook and Pencil

It seemed like for the longest time I would always need a piece of paper and pen or pencil while driving around in the car.  I'd have a thought I'd want to remember; I'd hear something on the radio that I'd want to jot down.  I'd scramble around looking in my purse or glove box trying to find a napkin or old receipt to write on.  Then, if I did find a scrap of paper, I'd have nothing to write with.

Than maybe a year or two ago, I decided to dedicate that compartment in the driver's side door to a small notepad and pen and pencils.  How wonderful it is!!  Now, whenever I'm in need, voila, I have what I need.  I actually have several little notepads in that side compartment.

How often have I heard, "Mom, do you have a pencil?"  Now I have a pencil.

Also, if I'm waiting at Marta for carpool or pick-up with Caroline, we can play hang-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment